Position: Sale Executive (Logistics)
We are looking for a new staff with a solid professional background to join German Cargo Service (GCS) team.
This position will be filled by an individual with the following qualification:
* Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
* Sales experience in project logistics and heavy cargo would be an advantage.
* Good network links in the vertical markets of POWER, EPC and OIL & GAS.
* Strong oral and written communication skills – outstanding presentation skills in both English and Thai.
* Relentless and fearless approach to developing new sales opportunities with a hunter mentality.
* Organized, goal-oriented, self-motivated and analytical ability with attention to detail.
* Female and Thai nationality.
Mon-Fri; 8:30 – 17:30 at office in Sathorn, Bangkok
* Identify and establish new projects and clients via industry research, cold-calling, industry trade shows, product marketing, and other related customer-focused endeavors.
* Make sales calls and company presentations to promote company service offerings, using industry expertise and previous historical success.
* Maintain and increase revenue opportunities with current accounts through face-to-face meetings, telephonic and electronic communications, and other methods of ensuring continued open communication with clients.
* Understand and promote the global office network and capabilities of the company.
* Ensure a high-level of customer satisfaction and promote long-term business relationships.
* Be a key point of contact/liaison between clients and internal operations team clearly defining project scope and customer expectations, while ensuring proposed solutions have the highest potential for closure, maximizing sales and revenue growth.
* Salary depending on qualification & experience
* Social Security Fund
* Medical Insurance
* Allowances for upcountry/overseas assignment
* 5-Days working weekly
* Performance Bonus
* Mobile reimbursement and car park
Instructions for Preparing & Submitting an Application:
* Send a single document in which you address each of the Requirements described above.
* Make sure to detail your related experience.
* In the beginning of your document, place the title of the position and where you saw the ad listed.
* Your resume should contain all the standard content. Please do not send extra information in the email – only your single document will go to review.
* Email your document as an attachment to